Philadelphia Process Serving
Why Are Process Servers Important?
Service of process is critical for many reasons, but the primary reason is to make sure that the due process of law is upheld. Process servers are an essential part of civil society because they are trained to ensure that legal papers are served in accordance with legal requirements. If service is not carried out according to the law, legal standing may be lost.
What Services Does Fredericks & Palmer Provide?
- Subpoena, Summons and Complaint Services.- In order to uphold due process of the law, a process server is licensed and trained to complete service according to the requirements of Philadelphia.
- Legal Documents Served Anywhere in the United States.- In addition to servicing the Philadelphia area, our comprehensive network of trusted professionals allows us to provided services throughout the country.
- Rush Jobs/Same Day Service.- We understand the urgency of some cases and we strive to accommodate.
- Court Documents Researched at Courthouses.- Our skilled team of researchers has the tools to locate and provide public records.
- Subpoena Preparation.- Our team of legal professionals is able to handle the subpoena from start to finish.
- Skip Tracing. -Difficult to locate individuals or businesses are no problem for our investigative support staff.
- Court Filings.- Once the document is served, we are happy to complete the process by filing with the courthouse.
- Mobile Notary Service. -Available in Philadelphia.
Get Started Today with Fredericks & Palmer
Fredericks & Palmer Process Serving understands that our ability to meet your legal document needs is why our customer satisfaction ratings are so high. Feel confident in our ability to meet all of our clients' expectations.
Conveniently located in Philadelphia, Fredericks & Palmer's staff is trained and experienced in the serving of nearly any type of subpoena, summons and complaint required by our clients. We are happy to provide customized services as well. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to earning your business.
Have a Question?
Fredericks & Palmer Nationwide Subpoena and Legal Support Service
Licensed - Insured - Bonded